Two quick picks of Kayleedog, pre and post haircut:
Added a movie from this afternoon to Paws, ears, & teeth, the puppy movie site. You can’t see much of them, and you see way way too much of me, but it gives you a good idea what it’s like when I work from home.
This article full of photography tips and tricks has been sitting in my in-box since before the holidays. I’m definitely going to be able to use them; you might be able to as well.
Made some major architectural changes to the Paws, ears, & teeth site for the puppies, and added two new albums and one new movie… with more to come this week if I get off my butt. Enjoy!
Someone (basschica) has been bugging me for weeks because I have a lot of videos of Chance up on Paws, ears, and teeth but none of Kaylee.
Well, since I had to clean the Flip off to get the clips from the conference I just attended, I took the time to process some of the videos and stick them up on the site. I also added a few more photo albums. So here’s your chance to stare at the whole pack!
(Does this mean I’m off the hook for a little while, sister?)
These photos look like crap because my original revision iPhone has a lot of trouble capturing these new high-energy puppies they’re producing these days.
The top left and the bottom are taken at 9pm a few days ago after a looong walk around our complex. The top right was taken this afternoon after romping with my sister a while.
- He is terrified of french fries, but will eat leaves, sticks, and bugs. Nature boy!
- We’ve spent a lot of time this week barking at the dog that lives in the shiny black dishwasher, and occasionally at the dog that lives in the stove. Dishwasher Dog even gets scratched at, and one day I caught Chance trying to peer around the edge of the door to see Dishwasher Dog better.
- The bad news is that he’s escaped from the kitchen twice this week. The good news is that when he has the run of the house, he’s making a good effort at returning to the kitchen (where the pee pads and litter box are) when he needs to go.
- My nose didn’t get bit once this week, which is definitely an improvement.
- We’re making good progress on “sit” and “come here” and “come on” (or as everyone else knows them, sit, come, and heel”), and he’s starting to get an inking of what “wait” (everyone else’s “stay”) means. And he definitely understands that “Hey!” is “stop what you’re doing and pay attention to Mom”.
I’m thinking of doing puppy updates every Thursday, so that a) I have a chance to get a few decent pictures throughout the week, b) you have something visual to look forward to and c) I can track his age (since he was born on a Thursday). No guarantees yet, especially considering how busy this week is supposed to be, but that’s the plan.
Here’s a movie, to make up for it.
And yes, at some point, I’ll learn how to embed this crap correctly here instead.
Chance’s First Days Home: a photo album.