- Weeding paths and rocky areas?Try boiling water.
- I’d like to eat at the Conflict Kitchen. For a long time I’ve had a theory that no people who make decent food can be all bad, and I’ve yet to find a culture where I couldn’t find anything I could eat. These folks are pretty much saying the same thing. Too bad it’s in Pittsburgh – that’s a 5-hour drive.
- In the 70s, when a method for separating male and female sperm was developed, making the ability to choose the sex of your child possible, there was a fear that doing so would only make America more patriarchal. Now there are good reasons to believe that patriarchy is being destroyed altogether, and a matriarchy is on the horizon.
- Art made of Rubik’s Cubes
- Design for readability first. I tried to do this here, but I might take another swing at it now that I’ve got a better idea of what “readability” means with each passing day.
- When tabbing through forms on your Mac, would you like Safari to highlight drop-down menus as part of the tab flow, the way Windows does? Here’s the solution.
- Have a Mac and Keynote? Do you wireframe for a living? You could use Keynote for your wireframing. (I wonder if this would work on my iPad version of Keynote!)
And now: Kittens riding a Roomba.