I have an absolute killer headache. It’s been around since noon. Not fun.
The most recent A Girl & Her Fed got me giggling though… third-tier villains shouldn’t be adopted unless you’re really going to take care of them.
Basic Instructions also had some “helpful” information on how to evaluate a new medication…
The Phillies won their first postseason game today!
And I’m working on comics.
Meanwhile, here’s some stuff from the internet:
- Pork. If you get this stuck in your head, it’s not my fault. (Flash and sound required.)
- Ralph Lauren proves they’re too stupid to a) cease perpetuating stereotypes around acceptable body stereotypes, b) feed their models c) learn Photoshop, and d) understand the ideas behind Fair Use. Backing BoingBoing all the way on this one.
- Top 10 Video Game Tips for Noobish Parents – and if you don’t know what that means, you probably qualify.
- Superhero Facebook Status Updates
- What Stormtroopers do on their day off.
Aaaand some video.
Simon’s Cat – Hot Spot. (I just got the Simon’s Cat book and it’s awesome.)
You are being shagged by a rare parrot!
Helen Keller, captured on video, speaking:
OK, that’s enough for tonight. Head still hurts. I should sleep.