Fun facts from my nightmare-filled brain, sorted from creepy to crazy:
- The longer you’re pregnant, the more of the baby’s features you can see through your stomach. When you can see the baby’s eye color, you have about 24 hours until labor sets in.
- Human/Tyrannosaur hybrids are a thing, and you might already know one.
- Before running any kind of medical testing the hospital will lock you and 11 other strangers in a conference room with a big oak table. You’ll be naked because they’re going around to take everyone’s vitals. You won’t mind.
- Everyone is given a personals samples bag to ensure you can all brush your teeth. Your bag will be about the length and width of a tube sock but contain full-size containers of: toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, another shampoo, another conditioner, toothbrush, comb, napkins, mouthwash, razors, hairspray, and leave-in conditioner.
- One of the women in the group will fall in love with the tyrannosaur and leave her husband and child to live with him. They spend their time roaming museums, often in their bed clothing
- The tyrannosaur, by the way, started out looking like a normal guy, then turned into a flesh-colored dinosaur, then into a cross between the T-Rex from Meet the Robinsons and the toy T-Rex from Toy Story but had Wallace Shawn’s voice
- when your brain starts injecting jokes about the flash-forward and flash-back scripting of your dreams, you’re about to wake up.
I just woke up and I’m already tired.